.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Midnight Hotel Blog

This Blog is for the book series Midnight Hotel.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Writing Progress Report

Friday (9-23-2005) I didn't get much done. I got into the 'zone' and have a good thought going, and Mom wanted me to help her with something to get ready in case Hurricane Rita came to call. I tried to get back into it, but I think my Muse went to visit someone else, because I didn't see her again. Of the five pages I was going to try for, I got three written.

There is one problem with the Hurricane story. There's no problems, conflict or chaos. The hotel is very smoothly run. I tried to throw a monkey wrench into the mix, and either it wasn't much of one, or everyone is just too good at their jobs. (sigh) Maybe something will happen when the guests arrive. I might wind up scraping this story for now, and going back to my other WIP (work in progress), Randora's Story.

I'll report on today's progress later. So far, it's been ziltch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Amy,
Maybe its time for drastic measures. When the hurricane hits, maybe the room in one wing should collapse? That would compress everyone, maybe it cracked the refrigeration and ruins the blood supply, the dog potty room is gone. All the private areas are converted to take on extra people.

Think: YOU CAN DO IT! as in the, water boy.
Shannon

September 25, 2005 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home