.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Midnight Hotel Blog

This Blog is for the book series Midnight Hotel.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Fifteen chapters edited and counting

I now have fifteen (15) chapters edited on the computer, twenty (20) on my hard copy waiting to be put into the computer. I'm 45.5 % done on the computer, 60.6 % done on my hard copy. With luck, I'll have the full edit done within the next few days.

After I finish the edit, I'll finish the floor plan, then get to work on my cover art and blurb. After that, I'll announce a release date for when the book will be availible for purchase.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maggie Jury said...

Amy,

I had read part of Midnight hotel on the Midnight Passions Group and was just wondering if any more of it was available.

Luicia

December 17, 2006 8:56 AM  
Blogger Amy P. Reed said...

Thanks, Luicia. The first book of the first trilogy is pretty much completed. I'm hoping to get it published, but I don't know when that will be.

December 20, 2006 4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home