.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Midnight Hotel Blog

This Blog is for the book series Midnight Hotel.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Twenty chapters edited on the computer

I just finished getting the first twenty chapters edited on the computer, and I have twenty four and a half done on paper. A little over sixty percent done with the edits on the first book.

I need to finish the third floor floorplan of the hotel and get the cover art selected and ready. After that's done, I need to work up the copyright page, finish the dedication page and create the PDF file to upload to lulu.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Woo Hoo!!! Way to go, Amy!! You're going to have book one edited in no time at all! I can't wait to see it in print. Keep us update, will ya?

Shannon

April 15, 2006 1:17 AM  
Blogger Amy P. Reed said...

Count on it! I now have the full first book edited on paper. I just have to make the changes to the file.

April 15, 2006 1:20 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

well get to it babe! your current and future fans await...

April 15, 2006 1:23 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Well get to it! Don't keep your current and future fans waiting. LOL

Shannon
writing to "my own prison"

April 15, 2006 1:33 AM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Amy you should definately sub to CP! I just found your comment on our blog. I know they're actively seeking paranormal and vampire stuff especially!!

April 19, 2006 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home