.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Midnight Hotel Blog

This Blog is for the book series Midnight Hotel.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Editing like crazy today!

Wow, I've done quite a bit today. I edited three chapters in book two, and input six chapters of changes into the computer for book one. And I might be able to get a bit more done. It's hard to tell yet. If I do, I'll be updating today's entry of the blog, so I can brag and crow at my productive day.

Check out the 'word' meter and see how well I've been doing lately. Oh, and I wrote a bit on a new story last night. I'm not really concentrating on the new stories at the moment. I need to get the edits done of the books I have written now. Once they are well on their way to being published, I'll go back to writing more seriously on the new stories I have for the series.

I guess that's it for now. I'll be posting more as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home