.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Midnight Hotel Blog

This Blog is for the book series Midnight Hotel.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Finally finished editing the hard copy of book two!

I finished the last four chapters of book two today, and pulled out book three to start on next. I'll be doing that one on hard copy as well. It's still a fairly rough draft, so this will be one of the first edits it's had. There's only thirty chapters, at the moment, in book three. I'm thinking about adding a new first chapter to it to bring in some action and give the readers a taste of what's to come.

After I finish the last changes for book one in the computer, I'll input the changes for book two, and start reading book one to be sure I didn't miss anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zinnia said...

So what's the Midnight Hotel series about? Who's the publisher?

April 28, 2006 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home