.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Midnight Hotel Blog

This Blog is for the book series Midnight Hotel.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Managed to get more done

I edited five chapters in book two, and input two chapters of changes for book one. Slow and steady wins the race, I guess.

We've been having some rough weather here tonight, so I may not get any more done tonight. If the storm gets worse, I'll be shutting down the computer and unplugging it.

I still haven't found the right graphics for the cover art, and I haven't been able to figure out how to use Poser.

With luck, I'll finish the changes for book one tomorrow, if I can't tonight. I still have four chapters to do in that one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

WOW!!!! Way to go, AMY!!! Amazing progress. Keep it up!

Shannon
writing to kryptonite...

April 26, 2006 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home