.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Midnight Hotel Blog

This Blog is for the book series Midnight Hotel.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Still working on Blue Ridge

I really need to come up with a better title for this story. I'm hoping one will come to me as I get closer to getting it finished. For now, Blue Ridge works. I have the first five chapters written and started on the sixth. My couple is now lovers. I had a time getting that scene written. It took me about a week to get it done. Finally got it finished night before last and have moved on. I need to add some conflict though, so I think that will be coming up soon.

These characters aren't as vocal to me as my Midnight Hotel characters are. In fact, the main one I'm hearing is my hero, Jonathan. Most of the story has been in his POV. I need to bring in my heroine's POV as well, but she is very quiet. Maybe she'll start speaking up once I get some conflict going in the story.

It's late, and I'm not going to work on it any more tonight. I'm going to head for bed and try to get an early start in the morning, or whenever I wake up, and try to get more written on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home